Tuesday, February 15, 2005

St Valentine-Hallmark's Day

Another Valentine's ... I mean Hallmark's Day passes uneventfully. Well not really, I mean hey this day marks the inaugural post of "Fascist Fantasies"(henceforth to be referred to as FF), but I'm sure you all knew what I meant. Actually you probably didn't and you're probably making some incorrect inferences. Let me pre-empt you all. In this world or should I say society (it may be different in some other places like outer Mongolia) it is pre-supposed that a person cannot be happy, fulfilled, content or just plain normal without the validation, esteem, status, (and of course loads of free sex) associated with being in: love, a relationship, marriage, de facto, co-habitation, just fucking, whatever ... Thus an uneventful Valentine-Hallmark's day is associated with the absence of a validating relationship and therefore it is to be presumed that those outside of this validation must be feeling sad, lonely and pathetic. BUZZ! WRONG ANSWER!

I am alone on Valentine's Day and I feel fine ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home