Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Of Cat Piss Shampoo and Other Annoyances

I've been sleeping odd hours of late which in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing but what I do find particularly annoying is feeling tired even after sleeping for a while. It's like the normal restorative process of sleep has suddenly been transformed into an energy draining exercise. That's just not normal.

I opened up this new bottle of shampoo. It smells like cat's urine. Seriously it does. Supposedly it contains sugar cane, apricot extract and citric acid amongst other ingredients. I'm suprised nobody at the laboratory didn't happen to notice the pungent aroma. Maybe they're all cat people and the scent has just become so normal to them.

Dear oh dear I've just ended two paragraph sentences with the word normal in them. Surely this is not normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home